Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 2 months ago

What is considered "heavily pierced"?

How many piercings do you need to be considered heavily pierced?

• John P

For me it would be seeing a person with anything more than earrings.

action reports.

3. Visible Inventiveness Direction

When employed 

More than one for my generation. 

• Laura

This depend son the person and where the piercings are.  

If  you have 6 piercings all on your lips, I consider that to be a bit much.  Its hard to properly care for that many piercings around your mouth, and still keep your teeth healthy.  But 6 piercings through the face look less crowded, so it isn't too many piercings at all.  

I have 6 piercings on each ear, and they look kind of naked to me, and I want more, but my mom thinks that I have too many.  

What is considered heavily pierced greatly depends on the person, where the piercings are, if the piercings are cared for properly, and if the jewelry looks coordinated.  

• Granted, my family thinks a second hole is a lot. But I'd say 3 ear piercings plus another on the face (nose, eyebrow, lip) and a body piercing.

• Dave

When you have so many piercings, you can pick up the police band radio with them.

The number of piercings is not as important as the piercings' total weight. Imagine having a single piercing, but with a human baby dangling from it. In this case, you would be more heavily pierced than someone with a baby rhesus monkey dangling from it, as human babies weigh more.

• Audrey

5-6 in each ear, nose, eyebrow, tongue, lip, nipples and belly button will get you the heavily pierced title!

• JJ

Al Jourgensen's face.

When you have to stay away from powerful magnets.