Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 2 months ago

What is considered "heavily pierced"?

How many piercings do you need to be considered heavily pierced?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • John P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

For me it would be seeing a person with anything more than earrings.

• 1 month ago

action reports.

3. Visible Inventiveness Direction

When employed 

• 1 month ago

More than one for my generation. 

• Laura
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

This depend son the person and where the piercings are.  

If  you have 6 piercings all on your lips, I consider that to be a bit much.  Its hard to properly care for that many piercings around your mouth, and still keep your teeth healthy.  But 6 piercings through the face look less crowded, so it isn't too many piercings at all.  

I have 6 piercings on each ear, and they look kind of naked to me, and I want more, but my mom thinks that I have too many.  

What is considered heavily pierced greatly depends on the person, where the piercings are, if the piercings are cared for properly, and if the jewelry looks coordinated.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Granted, my family thinks a second hole is a lot. But I'd say 3 ear piercings plus another on the face (nose, eyebrow, lip) and a body piercing.

• Dave
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

When you have so many piercings, you can pick up the police band radio with them.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The number of piercings is not as important as the piercings' total weight. Imagine having a single piercing, but with a human baby dangling from it. In this case, you would be more heavily pierced than someone with a baby rhesus monkey dangling from it, as human babies weigh more.

• Audrey
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

5-6 in each ear, nose, eyebrow, tongue, lip, nipples and belly button will get you the heavily pierced title!

• JJ
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Al Jourgensen's face.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

When you have to stay away from powerful magnets. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.