Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

do you ever get the feeling someone is stalking you on these message boards?

Update:

i'm just bringing this up because some loser was being an idiot in the last couple of hours. so i made my comments untraceable. then he/she was looking at all the categories looking for me and found a couple of posts....what a f'n loser.

Update 2:

andre l....i agree with you too. i was just channeling my stalker

Update 3:

oh gee..... look who just showed up 

17 Answers

Relevance
  • I can only wish and hope

• 1 month ago

Dude people are stalking on social media all the time!

• dumb
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Of course you are being stalked if anyone wants to stalk you. Also you are probably data mined and profiled for a myriad of reasons of social and government control.

• 1 month ago

Could it be possible that this person is answering a high volume of posts and so they have answered yours a few times? 

Are they being rude? If so, report them. If they just keep answering your questions, you probably shouldn’t be using a website where people are answering your questions -_-

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You aren’t special... most people on Yahoo Answers are being watched..

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Are you 10 years old? Stop acting a little kid and feeding trolls.

• 1 month ago

I do agree that this isn't a question and has NOTHING to do with Singles & Dating.

• 1 month ago

Not cool insulting anyone, just report and ignore them.

Lv 6
    1 month ago

Not nowadays but they have, I used to get booted off when I frequented a category, when I made a new account (which is allowed if you have been kicked off) I got a message saying this person and her friends are going to do the same again, followed by a block so I couldn't reply.

• 1 month ago

I always feel like somebody's watching meeee

and I have no privaaacy 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.