Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

do you ever get the feeling someone is stalking you on these message boards?

i'm just bringing this up because some loser was being an idiot in the last couple of hours. so i made my comments untraceable. then he/she was looking at all the categories looking for me and found a couple of posts....what a f'n loser.

andre l....i agree with you too. i was just channeling my stalker

oh gee..... look who just showed up 

• I can only wish and hope

Dude people are stalking on social media all the time!

• dumb

Of course you are being stalked if anyone wants to stalk you. Also you are probably data mined and profiled for a myriad of reasons of social and government control.

Could it be possible that this person is answering a high volume of posts and so they have answered yours a few times? 

Are they being rude? If so, report them. If they just keep answering your questions, you probably shouldn’t be using a website where people are answering your questions -_-

You aren’t special... most people on Yahoo Answers are being watched..

Are you 10 years old? Stop acting a little kid and feeding trolls.

I do agree that this isn't a question and has NOTHING to do with Singles & Dating.

Not cool insulting anyone, just report and ignore them.

• ,

Not nowadays but they have, I used to get booted off when I frequented a category, when I made a new account (which is allowed if you have been kicked off) I got a message saying this person and her friends are going to do the same again, followed by a block so I couldn't reply.

I always feel like somebody's watching meeee

and I have no privaaacy