How noticeable is the damage to my front bumper ?

A couple months ago I came out from work and into the parking lot to go home, and the front of my car had a gash and scrapes on the front left bumper. So. I took it to the body shop and they wanted to take the whole front off and redo it for $600. I just wanted it fixed up, so I just bought some touch up paint and tried to fill it in. If you really look at it you can see it, no one has said anything to me about it. Do you think I did a good job or no? I can’t afford to fix it up any better so this is it. Kinda bothers me :/ 

I can't see it, so do not worry.   On a new car you want everything to stay perfect.  With every little scrape and paint chip it becomes easier to tolerate less than perfection.  In a couple years you will not notice your 'touch up paint' repair.   In fact, it might be the best part of the car.  

Looks good !

That’s not the front left bumper. That’s the front right bumper.