What do you think will happen in general if companies do not reduce the sugar, salt and fat in our foods?

Update:

What do you think of companies that already do reduce these ingredients how do you feel towards them..?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Companies put that in food because people prefer it. When people decide they want less of that, companies will change to keep in business. A few years ago, the manufacturer of V-8 vegetable juice reduced salt in the product, but after a few months, they increased it because the product wasn't selling. It's all a matter of profit and selling what people will buy.

Lv 7
    1 month ago

People who don't mind eating those things will continue to purchase them. People who want to avoid or limit those things, will continue (or increase) their purchase of whole/fresh foods. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Companies don't put fat and sugar in my pork chops. You can argue semantics but I can always cut off the fat the feed-lot corn gives them. When people complain about companies making us unhealthy, I point out you chose to eat Tv dinners and frozen pizzas. There's a ton of arguments there too but nobody can take themselves seriously when asking for or eating healthy junk food. It's a supermarket triple cheese bacon pizza you got because you're stressed and tiered after work and the kids won't shut up. If you wanted low salt, sugar, fat, you'd make a salad, and pour fatty, salty, sugary dressing all over it.

• Audrey
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

People will enjoy their food. Thanks to government and the Coronavirus, food is about all there is left to enjoy!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.