Las Vegas hotel resort fee?

I booked a hotel in Vegas for 2021 and it says this message in the fine lines... I will be staying at the Park MGM Las Vegas for 4 nights and I’ve paid my entire hotel stay already, but I’ve read the fine lines and says,

“Deposit: USD 100.00 per night, Resort fee: USD 44.22 per accommodation, per night”

what does this mean?

it means exactly that.

those are extra fees, you can't get out of them, just have to pay them

you don't know what a deposit is? ever rent an apartment? same thing. if you damage anything, you have to pay for it. resort fees are there for the resort amenities, like people said, pool, gym, spa, etc..

anyway, hope you enjoy your stay!

• They charge a resort fee which includes access to the pool, fitness centre, etc.  They also collect a deposit against potential room damage.  Pretty normal for Vegas.

That means that the cost of the room is actually $44.22 more than you thought per night. It's a standard practice in Las Vegas.

It means you have to pay that too, in addition to the room charges.

It means they have hidden fees of $44.22 per night you have to pay when you check in.  It's extremely common these days.  They claim it's for use of things like the gym, pool, etc (even if you don't them.)  There is an on-going lawsuit regarding these and their "deceptive and misleading" pricing methods.  These are mandatory without anyway not to pay them.  (Even if you use rewards.)  I would expect legislation which bans this in the next several years.  The result would be higher, but accurate, listed prices.