Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Idk what to do with my life?

I recently got a job as a cna working prn, but I feel that I don’t want to do that for the rest of my life. I’m in a 1yr6m relationship and just got out of high school and I want to go to college but I feel that I can’t do it all at once,like save money for a new car and an apartment. I just need any advice anybody can give me on what to do. Also, I don’t know what it is I really want to do with my life so idk what I’d even b going to college for

well you just got a job as a cna. are you not happy already?  you seem to kinda know what you wanna do. you wanted to work in the medical field. well you are in it now. I say keep the job, look for a good medical school Get your doctorate. Find a specialty in the medical field. I don't know about you but some people will spend a lot of time getting decrees then decide they want another degree. Some will get a degree then not be able to find a job in that field or not want  so study in that field anymore. Dont stress about life. You are young.. So many opportunities will come your way.