Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Idk what to do with my life?

I recently got a job as a cna working prn, but I feel that I don’t want to do that for the rest of my life. I’m in a 1yr6m relationship and just got out of high school and I want to go to college but I feel that I can’t do it all at once,like save money for a new car and an apartment. I just need any advice anybody can give me on what to do. Also, I don’t know what it is I really want to do with my life so idk what I’d even b going to college for

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

well you just got a job as a cna. are you not happy already?  you seem to kinda know what you wanna do. you wanted to work in the medical field. well you are in it now. I say keep the job, look for a good medical school Get your doctorate. Find a specialty in the medical field. I don't know about you but some people will spend a lot of time getting decrees then decide they want another degree. Some will get a degree then not be able to find a job in that field or not want  so study in that field anymore. Dont stress about life. You are young.. So many opportunities will come your way.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.