King

Can you please explain why it's wrong to support and to be proud of your race?

Favorite Answer

It is only wrong if you're white. According to liberals

I think everyone should have the right to be proud of their race, no matter what race they are. 

Every child from every nation should be able to say: I am proud to be Indian (from India).I am proud to be Native AmericanI am proud to be SwedishI am proud to be HispanicI am proud to be JewishI am proud to be ItalianI am proud to be Middle Eastern.I am proud to be from MozambiqueI am proud to be Jamaican.As long as they don't go overboard, and exclude others,it is fine. 

• John P

Nothing wrong, as long as you understand that people of other races have exactly the same feelings about their races.

Because you are favouring one race over another. 

And that is what the law calls discrimination.

My race is the human race and I find the human race to be amazing!

• VP

It only becomes a problem when people start basing decisions on race/ethnicity that exclude others. If we would just live by MLK's words we'd be fine...

inhernetly, that is racism, no matter who practices it.  You'll do better to refocus on culture ... western european culture is what made the world wealthy ... and i don't care who dislikes it -- results speak for themselves.

🥴 It's not.

However, wh0ring out white and black supremacy is considered idolatry and a violation of the 10 Commandments. 

Bottom line: It has repercussions. Don't come crying when you receive them.

• Petter

I'm always in support of us humans, but I'm not always proud to be human. We do have our faults...