King
Lv 4

Can you please explain why it's wrong to support and to be proud of your race?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

It is only wrong if you're white. According to liberals

• 1 month ago

I think everyone should have the right to be proud of their race, no matter what race they are. 

Every child from every nation should be able to say: I am proud to be Indian (from India).I am proud to be Native AmericanI am proud to be SwedishI am proud to be HispanicI am proud to be JewishI am proud to be ItalianI am proud to be Middle Eastern.I am proud to be from MozambiqueI am proud to be Jamaican.As long as they don't go overboard, and exclude others,it is fine. 

• John P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nothing wrong, as long as you understand that people of other races have exactly the same feelings about their races.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because you are favouring one race over another. 

And that is what the law calls discrimination.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

My race is the human race and I find the human race to be amazing!

• VP
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It only becomes a problem when people start basing decisions on race/ethnicity that exclude others. If we would just live by MLK's words we'd be fine...

• 1 month ago

inhernetly, that is racism, no matter who practices it.  You'll do better to refocus on culture ... western european culture is what made the world wealthy ... and i don't care who dislikes it -- results speak for themselves.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

🥴 It's not.

However, wh0ring out white and black supremacy is considered idolatry and a violation of the 10 Commandments. 

Bottom line: It has repercussions. Don't come crying when you receive them.

• Petter
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'm always in support of us humans, but I'm not always proud to be human. We do have our faults...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.