Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Do you think BAME persons will complain they are being victimised if there is a mask clampdown?

It's not only BAME people not wearing masks in shops, but it's probably half the people I see not wearing one, when much less than half the people in the shop are black - this is just anecdotal evidence - has anyone tried reviewing security footage to see if there is a genuine problem of BAME persons ignoring retail mask requirements?

I think that for PC reasons no one wants to address this.  They were busy addressing why it was that COVID was affecting more BAME's than whites, well maybe it's because they are disobeying other rules too.

I might remember that when I gatecrash Bournemouth beach again this weekend with my chav mates, leaving bottles of piss on the streets and faeces on the sand...with the Daily Mail stalking the streets of Tottenham & Brixton to see if there are any mass blues parties on the commons.

Or I might do what other pale boys & girls have done throughout England and camped out in the country - leaving all my trash behind as I flee back to London (or wherever) - and gleefully read the stories of the police stopping a rich black businessman in his Bentley purring down the Fulham Road (with a Scottish number-plate) - with one aiming a Taser at him after he smiles and says 'Good afternoon' at them - complete with facemask.

They will start playing the race card and get away with whatever they want.

They believe there is one rule for them and another for us. Unfortunately, they are dying in droves from Covid-19 so they best start obeying government directives and comply with the law.

Guarantee it. The reason why the BAME (dreadful name) lot has been disproportionately hit is because they chose to ignore the advise and continue to congregate shoulder to shoulder in mosques and the like. But as far as they are concerned it is everyone else fault but theirs.