Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 5 months ago

I can never understand rap lyrics. They talk sooooo fast and have such poor diction. Why have lyrics at all?

They just recite the lyrics and don't "sing" the lyrics (except the fake rappers who try to be pop stars, so half the song is rapped and half is sung).

Okay Karen. I’ll go get the manager ... 

Who cares bro...hiphop doesnt need any more fans right now. Meaning it does not need your acceptance. Besides i myself am a hiphop fan but it sucks now...thats it, im not listening to it anymore...i quit.

• GF

It is not proper English. That is called "Ebonics". Ebonics is by illiterate black people. Blacks tried to legally make it a language, but failed 

• blank

It may help to look up the lyrics and read along to get a better grasp of the lyrics.

"I don't understand something, therefore it's bad" - OK boomer, if we put Little Brown Jug on the record player will you keep quiet?