qqq asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

How is Communism better than Capitalism?

Capitalism is obviously better but what are somethings/pro's about Communism that is better than "Capitalism?"

5 Answers

Relevance
  • rodcom
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

    Who says that it has to be one or the other?  Look at China, a communist capitalist hybrid.  I would never want to be like China, but the combination has done wonders for a country of over a billion, and far better than the India, which is also over a billion. 

  • James
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    The only thing that springs to mind is that under “communism” the 1% does not profit off the suffering of the other 99%.

  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    "work according to ability, receive according to need"

    No unemployment, no wealth-classes, no wasting resources on pointless competition. In fullblown Communism money and barter are abolished, which would reduce the amount of bookkeeping.

    Communism's main weakness is that it assumes that even the dirtiest, most dangerous jobs will be done without those who do them getting any perks

  • 1 month ago

    It isn't, only brainwashed idiots think that.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    It's not in any way.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.