Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

should i lie to my ex tha i have kids and happy?

my cousins age 28 almost 29, 27, 25, and 35 are all publically single, yet have girlfriend and the 35 year old has a bf. but no formal wedding yet.

the reason i said the second part is to give perspecive on my family.

the younger ones are from my dads side, and the 35 is from my moms side.

but their significant others are known. 

i said all this becausse my ex would ask about them. and stuff . that in usa people dont marryy or whatever.. but i think its wrong. u can be married on paper legally without a hall weddin or pregnancy ..

so even if i lied, isnt it possible to be believed. If my own cousins have gf for a long time?//

like i dont want him to have doubt because i didnt have a hall wedding.

because everyone knows who my cousins gfs are they have met on multiple occasions and major holidays. even one do live in. 

like his reasoning is that i didnt have a wedding . that why how to convice him based on my cousins lives?

yes i know its a lie, but i dont want him to think im never fall in love after him. its embaressing lol

• dman63

You have no reason to lie to your ex, and you have nothing to be embarrassed about.  And why would you care what he thinks about your life now?  

maam,

please dont judge.

my ex cares all these details. he is obsessed with my family . 

he actually broke up with with me for some nonsense prenotion about indian wedding in america rofl

What on earth are you talking about? Blah blah blah, too long and didn’t read. Why are you talking to an ex? Who cares whether or not you’re married and or have children? Why is this a defining factor for your existence? What the hell is wrong with you? Who cares what your cousins do? Where is this mindset?

Lies so often backfire. Why say anything to you ex? But if you have to, tell it as it is.