Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

What do you think of my kindness?

I bought a sandwich and drink in a well known high st outlet and had to take a 50g bag of crisps to qualify for a meal deal. On leaving the shop I spied woman begging ( probably a junkie) and GAVE her the crisps and walked off feeling like a bloody saint.  Have you ever been as kind as me? When and what did you do to make the world a kinder place? 

I would be wary of helping these Romanian thieves. 

Always good to think of others.

We give away hundreds of dollars every month...... pet rescue, grown  foster kids 

I wonder why so many people see kindness as weakness. Possibly some of them would be glad of a sandwich when they have no jobs and can't pay the rent or mortgage.

• Well Mr. Rightman, your kindness just brought a lump to my throat...although it might have been a bit of sick. 

I never ever voted tory

I went shopping for old people during lockdown, but I wouldn't give anything to a junkie because their situation is self inflicted. 

I other words, you gave away the least nutritious part of the meal that you didn't want anyway instead of throwing it in the bin whilst enabling a junkie to continue on her downward spiral. Oh, good for you!