Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles Β· 1 month ago

Cud u pretended to be drunk when u were actually not?

I'm putting a contract out on u for being too funny lol.

I'll put one out on myself at the same time for being to convincingly funny lol.

• MJT209
    Favorite Answer

I see from the English that you can

LOL Anon ,He's a handsome bastard

• man.. i dont need to pretend cuz i already look damn drunk..

idk why..genetics didnt play a role in datπŸ˜‚

In the Word of Faith and New Apostolic Reformation movements, stuff like this happens quite often.

People pretend to be drunk, and then attribute it to the Holy Spirit. They call it "being drunk in the spirit". Part of the time growing up, I was raised in charismatic churches (mostly Assemblies of God; I was also raised in Southern Baptist and Free Will Baptist churches).

I strongly disagree with the idea of "being drunk in the spirit". It is a mockery against God. Best case scenario: It is utter foolishness. Worse case scenario: It is a sin to even approve of it.

Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit normally means to attribute the work of God through the Holy Spirit to the devil. Or to falsely accuse the Lord Jesus Christ of having an unclean spirit.

But what if people are violating God's commandments in His name, then falsely attributing it to the Holy Spirit?

As a Bible believing Christian, this is why I am not on board with pretending to be drunk. And I'm certainly not in favor of actual drunkenness.

Afraid not. I'm Irish. This 'actually not' bit is a physical impossibility for us. I find it offensive that you could consider any Irishman or woman to be sober.

Watch the film Withnail and I, the actor Richard E Grant is allergic to alcohol and he plays an alcoholic in that. Very well, too I might addΒ 

• Pronk

Yup..You can also pretend to orgasm;

Either way,,nuthen' beats the real thing,

Fiddlesticks!!!

Β There is a contract out on this user, big bucks this could be retirement bucks lol. One scary sun of a bit,ch on a dark night with the wind behind him.