Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Why can’t people let this Birther Movement go?

The world is laughing at the US. It failed with McCain, Obama and Harris. Stop and focus on more important matters. 

Update:

The Birther Movement is a group of people who doubt that Obama, late John MaCain or Harris were born as US Citizens and hence cannot be President or Vice-President. It's largely a movement that has few believers but it's still out there since 2007.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Trump, who tirelessly led a 'birther' conspiracy movement against former President Barack Obama, recently told reporters that he heard from a "highly qualified, very talented lawyer", that Harris didn't qualify to serve as vice president...but (which makes this even more confusing to many) added that he '...Did not know if it were true or not,' which would have made the lawyer in question - if he actually existed - sound like a criminal.

Kamala Harris was born in Oakland, California, U.S. on 10/20/1964

Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S. on 8/4/1961

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Obama and Harris weren't born in the US.

• John P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

From Britain I have to ask - what is the Birther Movement?  I know not of it.

• 1 month ago

well I heard a bird flew over and splattered on a rock that is how trump came into this world

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It is just a further example of how infantile Trump is.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Little Donnie's desperate - he's lurching all over the place in his attempts to attack Biden, Harris, women and black people, the Postal Service, you name it -- and naturally his unintelligent and unoriginal followers are marching in lockstep right behind him.

What did you expect?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.