Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 5 months ago

When will the Russian vaccine for the covid-19 virus become available globally?

Favorite Answer

Once Bill Gates and Fauci get off their high horse into thinking that only they can have a viable vaccine, an implanted microchip, and reduced global population at their whim.

Well, seeing as many Russians will refuse to have it due to it's lack of testing, I don't think many outside of Russia will be rushing for it. I mean, people are saying a vaccine that will be ready in 18 months could be unsafe, so Russia's rushed one? No, thank you.

• Lili

Since it hasn't been thoroughly tested, it won't become available outside of Russia until it is.  It may not even become fully available in Russia itself if it doesn't prove to be the great development they are claiming it is.

We already have plenty of vaccines in development here in the West. THEY are undergoing thorough testing. My bet is on the Oxford vaccine.