Are you afraid to admit that you don't like Kamala Harris?

42 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I do NOT like Kamala Harris one single bit.

I am not afraid to say what is on my mind. I try to spare other peoples feelings if I can help it, but no matter how much I 'ease" into a subject like that, you'll know where I stand.

• 1 month ago

I'm not afraid to admit it. Many people don't like Kamala Harris and I too am one of them.

• 1 month ago

I'm not afraid I just don't know who that is LG.

• 1 month ago

I don’t know that much about her tbh but no if I didn’t like her I’d happily say that

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Honestly I just think she's a smart, slightly better-than-average centrist Democrat who sometimes does the right thing and sometimes does not. Some of the attacks from the left have been a little unfair and of course those from the right are utterly unhinged. I'm no centrist so she wouldn't be my choice but we could do a lot worse. This seemed like a pretty good, balanced assessment from Jacobin.

https://www.jacobinmag.com/2017/08/kamala-harris-t...

• 1 month ago

Never heard of that person. 

• 1 month ago

Not in the least. *I - DON'T - LIKE - KAMALA - HARRIS!*

Source(s): When Biden becomes president he had better not die.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No idea who that is.  Can't form an opinion on a person if I have no clue who they are 

• Sam
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'm would not be afraid to admit that I don't like Kamala, if I didn't like her,

but I like her.   I'm not afraid of an aggressive female.  

@Fireball.. she's a candidate for Vice President of the USA.. pay attention.  I like you, but  you don't need to yell. Even if we were deaf, we could still hear you if you aren't yelling.  At one time, I thought maybe your cap lock was stuck, but now we know you have a choice and can lower you voice,  so do it. 

Source(s): I'm also not afraid to admit that I don't like Donald Trump. He calls Kamala "nasty" That's what he calls any woman who doesn't let him run over her. Now he is questioning her nationality as he did with Obama. Trump is a disgusting pig. Hillary probably said it better, "deplorable" but I don't need to be nice, especially to disgusting pigs like Trump. Now, are you afraid to admit I'm right or are you going to be a politician and try to make everyone happy. Edit: You have a bunch of racist fans, just like Trump has.
  • 1 month ago

I’ll happily admit it as I’ve no idea who that is. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.