Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

What do you think of Kamala Harris?

Do you think she is helping Biden's image?

• Dan

She hurts his chances. 

1. She doesn't have the experience to be president. 

2. She has no integrity. She dated Willie Brown, 31 years her senior. No, I don't believe she was attracted to him. 

3. She is culturally influenced by India's caste system. Her mother said to her: 

“In Indian society we go by birth,” Shyamala explains. “We are Brahmins, that is the top caste. Please do not confuse this with class, which is only about money. For Brahmins, the bloodline is the most important. My family, named Gopalan, goes back more than 1,000 years.”

That is against "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal,..."

4. India is celebrating her political advancement and Modi speaking in support of her, and so now Kamala is backed by a foreign government. 

She's certainly worrying the White House. He's started off with the birtherism again.

She's definitely helping Biden. Trump said a Biden Presidency would be a wave of crime. And Kamala is known to be a tough prosecutor. That just took away the whole Trumpian "Biden is soft on crime" chant at Trump rallies.

Tickle me Joe could have done worse.  Kamala Harris is a senator from California.  She was attorney general before that.  She is a blatant political opportunist who will say anything to advance her career.  She comes from privilege.  She has zero African blood in her veins but apparently her skin color is dark enough to qualify as "black."  If rank and file Democrats accept her as black, then she will help him.

I don't like her, and she's not helping anything or anybody.

She will help to unite those of different backgrounds. The number two job requires a degree of toughness, and  to do the less glamorous supporting role.

I think she's affirming the image we already knew was there....

I'm his little brown girl, I mean VP

biden needs her help keeping the lemmings on the democrat plantation

LOL!  Anyone who doesn't know she sent innocent people to prison and slept her way to the top...are IDIOTS.