Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

What is "the London look"?

4 Answers

  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    It often refers to a gap between the two front teeth. If someone has this, they're said to have the London look.

  • nalla
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

    Jeans that hang to low over your butt, no job, sell drugs and only date council house chavs, it’s lovely here come on over

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    There is no specific London look.

  • Lv 6
    2 months ago

    kind of posh...and smart

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.