Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 5 months ago

If it's never OK to double dip a potato chip at a large event (e.g., a banquet), than why is it OK to blow out Birthday candles? ?

Why is it OK to blow out Birthday candles on a Birthday cake, when it's never OK to double dip a potato chip at a large party (such as a banquet for example)? 

That's just a really confusing Birthday tradition to me!   That confuses me a lot!  Why is blowing out Birthday candles on a cake the fun of it when it's never ever OK to double dip a potato chip at a large banquet?  

That's really just so confusing to me! 

If it's never OK to double dip a potato chip at a potluck even than why is it OK to blow out Birthday candles on a Birthday cake? 

Or if you've been invited to a wedding party for example, and they're serving some potato chips and a large bowl of sour cream.  Why is it OK to blow out Birthday candles on a Birthday cake if it's never OK to double dip? That's just a very confusing thing to me! 

• kswck2
    Favorite Answer

Spittle all over the cake? No thanks. 

Because people don't realize what they're being exposed to.