Tim asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Should I move away?

Hello I have bad SAD in the summer time. This is Seasonal Affective Disorder. Since the beginning of summer i have had extreme anxiety and I am in college too. Plus this pandemic! Most of all I just feel like I need to escape the heat is it possible to lose my mind this way? Some days I feel like I am having a hard time forming sentences. 

• LAN

Yes.   Move somewhere with no WiFi so we don't have to read any more of your begging for attention while you are at it.  

Do you have any mental support where you want to move? It might not be a good idea if you move away from family or friends. I would try spending more time with them and taking some Vitamin D in the cooler months.

Well, Tim, Seasonal Affective Disorder usually effects people in the winter months and so I don't know how you could have that.

If you moved away, where would you go?

Name a place where the pandemic hasn't reached yet.