Why am I like this?

I can't figure what kind of career I want to have and I keep having temporarily phases where I want to have certain careers but then I start randomly losing interest in the career. For example, I was in a phase where I wanted to be CNA but then I lost interest & there was another time where I was interested in becoming a nail technician but I randomly lost interest in that as well. Why am I always like this? and how do I stop being like this? I feel like I have no direction. 

You're right, April. I think it's just a phase of mine and soon I will know what I want to do.

• April
    Favorite Answer

You just have to create a goal and stick to it. Most people don't land their dream career, but if you get into a company where the pay is decent and you have nice co-workers, things change. 

Life isn't free and we all have to figure out a way to pay our bills eventually.

If only you would stop posting here.