Paypal buyer refunded himself ?

Basically I sell nudes online - i was selling them to this guy - i do my transactions over paypal. After all was said and done i transferred the money from my paypal to my bank account. I noticed later in the day that he had somehow refunded himself the money and now im in minus in my account. Ive never had this issue before any advice?

Buyers cannot refund themselves.  Your porn is probably against paypal policy.

I don't see how that could happen.  Are you sure it wasn't Paypal who reversed the transaction?  If you were involved a dispute and Paypal sided with the other guy and you refused to refund, then Paypal reversed the transaction.  They have a right to do that.  Hint:  If you don't keep much money in your bank account, then never spend the money received in a transaction until you know the other party is happy.

Source(s): Dealt with Paypal transactions well over a decade.