Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 5 months ago

Men Only: When did you decide to give up on women?

I’m 19 and already decided to give up on women. They seem to be really picky and only want certain guys. It seems like 2020 will be the year where many genetic legacies will die off. Especially mine. Will I hope women enjoy their chad/tyrones. I hope they treat them well. I’ll just be a pile of ashes in a f###ing dumpster. Have fun women. I’m signing out real soon.

• Bill
    Favorite Answer

I never had any problem picking up women, but even if I did I wouldn't feel as if I was entitled to anything. 

Also, this:

"I hope they treat them well. I’ll just be a pile of ashes in a f###ing dumpster. Have fun women. I’m signing out real soon."

Are you thinking about committing suicide? I'm not going to attempt to talk you out of it, but I got ask, do you really want to end it all because women don't want you? Is being with a woman really the only thing you live for? Come on man, that can't really be all that matters to you. 

Couple means female and male, u can't live in any other relation neither you can't deny it. First you keep trying to achieve your goals and in mean time you'll get the suitable life partner 

• Nat

Okay. Give up. Literally no one cares 

I wish you could be my project. Always wanted to meet a guy like you as I was you a few years ago. The guy who got cheated on/left for or friendzoned. 

They aren’t worth giving up on, they just don’t know what they want a lot of the time.

My love life improved second as soon as I became toxic and I’m happily taken. I developed a disorder with manic symptoms that makes me who I am today. I don’t regret it as it had as many positives. Became a stoner, made money illegally and spent most of it on designer, fades and tattoos. Though I didn’t f*ck my life up fully as I stayed in education (weed helped my grades), I gave off those “bad guy” vibes and just didn’t give a f*ck about anything. My advice, try new things, broaden your horizon, experiment with your personality but don’t lose yourself and don’t try so hard. NEVER chase a woman. 

I gave up when I was around your age, 27 now, deciding to live a womanless life, and its actually quite nice

You say you're 19 but you really sound like a 12 year old...