Amber asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Blood pressure and work ?

I have been monitoring my BP. It’s been pretty low averages around 110-60ish. However I just started working and my nerves are a bit high cause it’s something new which I know is normal but I notice my BP is like sometimes 135/80 while working. But it’s like my whole body gets so tense and my mind gets all scrambled.. it’s so hard to get myself to relax! But like for example once I got done with work & took a bath it was down to 90/58! U think this is normal? The huge variations? I know I’ll get used to the job and I’m sure not feel as tense but is this normal.... I’m 27 5’5 120 pounds healthy no health issues 

• LAN

135/80 is still within normal range for blood pressure.   Grow up and stop imagining you are always at the center of drama.

Stress and anxiety are contributing factors to high blood pressure, so ensure you find ways to destress and release the anxiety from your life.  You can try yoga, meditation, mindfulness, exercise, healthy eating, talking to family and friends, journalling and the list goes on.  Tap into what feels right for you.

Ask your doctor about heart miracle. it has some natural blood thinners so dont take it before surgery or talking to your doctor. It gets rid of my palpitations and lowers my blood pressure. Again ask your doctor before starting any supplement.