My bf means the world to me we been dating 11 years, but we talk about marriage but he acts weird but he says will be together forever ?

I want to married him, he's my world and the father of my kids, we just compete each other.  He's on the road constantly but I still wait for him to come home, I don't go out n I wait faithful for him.  Why is he afraid to get married? He knows he's my best friend and my soulmate 

I hope he really understands how true, faithful and honourable you are to him. Traditionally, marriage is the way but given the rate they deteriorate these days some wouldn't want to bother, maybe that is how he feels. You should watch "He's Just Not That Into You" (2009) if you haven't seen it already, both of you should then watch it together so you can see his reaction.

I don't think it is anything personal against you, it is probably more of the fact that it makes him nervous. Remember, marriage is such a big step and can be daunting for people who like to move slowly in relationships. This isn't exactly abnormal as everyone likes to move in and out of relationships at different rates. what I think you need to do is to reassure him that you won't push him into doing anything that he isn't comfortable with and that you are willing to take things slowly. I think that when you mention that to him he will become more willing to talk about the whole marriage idea. I really hope this helps :)