Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 months ago

Question for religious people?

If humans used science somehow to open a gate to heaven or hell and try and invade how would God/devil react?

• Paul

Science is the study of the natural universe in natural terms. Supernatural/spiritual realities lie totally outside the realm of science, and science cannot make any valid statement concerning such realities.

• ?

See: the Biblical story of The Tower of Babel

which describes an ancient attempt by humans to invade Heaven.

There already is a portal.

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." 

That exclusive statement by Jesus rules out all man-made efforts to get to God, and therefore, ultimately, heaven.  The way to God is a PERSON, not a religion. 

"I am the way." 

"I am the door." 

"I am the gate." 

Test these claims Jesus made about Himself. He is the only way into God's Kingdom: Jesus is the one and only real-life PORTAL into this spiritual dimention... a fourth dimention.  His kingdom on earth. 

The cross is a spiritual 'black hole' for the world's sins, crimes and evil. 

Any organization that makes the (ridiculous) claim "You need Jesus PLUS US to get to heaven." is not from God. Jesus is all you will ever, ever need. 

"Come to me all you who are burdened and weary and I will give you rest for your souls. Take My yoke upon you; for My burden is easy, and My yoke is light." 

Do this and live.. Do it today. Tomorrow may be too late. 

U CANNOT GET INTO HEAVEN AND HELL IS THE GRAVE U OPEN THAT    GATE AT DEATH.

Science can't find a door to imaginary places, it's impossible ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Human beings and science are VISIBLE and PHYSICAL.  They would never be able to find heaven because heaven is INVISIBLE AND SPIRITUAL.  When Christians die, God sends angels to carry us to heaven.  So hard luck on that one buddy (Luke 16:22)

OH HOW CUTE!!  THE O.P. THINKS THAT HEAVEN HAS A GATE!

• Kin

No one can open any of the gates of the Heavens or the gates of Hellfire either. These gates of the Paradises and Hellfires have their own respective guardians of the gates. The guardian of Hellfire is Angel Malik. The guardian of Heaven{s} is Angel Ridwan. Only with the permission of God someone can have access to either abodes of the afterlife. No one can just enter without permission, someone has to open the gates for you and with permission. And the Key to Paradise is there is No God except God Almighty and His Prophet Muhammad, peace & blessings be upon him, is the Messenger of God. Without this Key of Paradise, no one can enter Paradise and without God's mercy, no one can enter.

No one can invade anything, no one can do whatever they like. God protects whatever that belongs to Him in the Heavens, on the Earth and what's beneath the Earth and more.

Man has already tried to build a tower to heaven and God saw it and came down and confused their language because nothing would be impossible for man. God would prevent it from happening and Satan would not have a say in the matter because he is not as strong as God is. thanks for the question.

Heaven is in the spiritual realm so that is impossible