Should I be scared of Jehovah's New System?

I heard that in the New System, we may not be allowed to make any of our own decisions, and that everything will get decided for us.

I don't think I would enjoy living a life where I wasn't allowed to make any of my own decisions and everything got decided for me. The thought of that actually scares me.

Should I be scared?

Relax -- no Jehovah, no new system.

U ARE IN THE WRONG PLACE, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.

Good for you Keith. You've proved that you can post any old nonsense and some folk will belive you.

God created man of a free will. He placed Adam in from to the Tree of Life (Symbolized God as life) and the tree of knowledge of good and evil (symbolizes Death with satan being the source of death). God did this because he wanted man to choose Him.idk where you are getting this Jehovahs New System, I have never heard of it. If it is some JW preaching stay away. Their Bible is inaccurate and they changed key words in the scriptures to alter the true meaning of the word to fit in with their heretical teaching. If you are a JW I would repent tonight. Pick up any Bible with an accurate translation and compare verses side by side to the NWT version and you will see all the lies JW teach. They cant even openly confess with their mouths that Jesus is Lord 

• ?

actually you are describing the system of babylon and satan's kingdom,  where by comparison, even the angels have free will, but once a person chooses to serve God, all choices should remain to be righteousness

• ?

As God gave us all free will to chose out own life  and the way we live it, would it not appear  that a religion or sect in this case is taking away from us what is God given. Who gives their leaders or olders the right to chose what is right and what is wrong for us

You should be very scared of the JW's