Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 5 months ago

Why do some men pressurise their women to lose weight?

Some men want their women to be stick thin. A woman's body changes over the time which some men don't realise. Women don't exist for men's pleasure, keep this in your mind. Please stop telling us women to look in a particular way to impress men.

• Foofa
    Favorite Answer

Men who do this usually don't just start doing it out of the blue. So they're easy enough to spot and get rid of during the dating process. All bodies "change over time" but it's still the job of anyone in a longterm relationship to be their best self for their partner. 

This is too easy to answer and of course the answer is obvious.. Who wants to touch or look at a nasty fat person other than those with a fat fetish..?

• ?

"Please stop telling us women to look in a particular way to impress men"

yeah so what? Women are always bossing men around, telling us we need to change our ways to accomodate women and their special interest. They even go as far as to tell us what "a real man is".............."A REAL MAN holds the door open for a woman"

I agree 100%. On the contrary, women often think we groom, behave and portray ourselves in a way that’s meant to impress them. Men hear “you know women don’t like it when” or “you’re not going to get no p*ssy by” than vice versa. 

For example I have a deep voice but as a teen I would tell people I wish it was higher and their response was “noo girls prefer deep voices”.

Both should stop. 

So that they will find them sexually appealing. Women are sex objects in the minds of men.