Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar Audio · 2 months ago

I am 28 years old and still not drive...i have no idea about driving a car....am i a big time loser?

I am female

If you are crazy to drive a car and want to learn how to drive a car then take admission in driving car shops. 

Not really but having a car opens up so much freedom in my book it is a necessity in life. 

...........yet........there is still time. You can learn if you want to. Being female has nothing to do with it. My sisters both taught themselves how to drive.

• No, you still have the time to learn. Yet, driving a car is dangerous. Every person needs to belt up inside the car. There are drunk drivers and inexperience drivers around the world. These accidents are caused by these people and by people with poor quality vehicles. We don't know when we will die and how we will die. Obviously, nobody wants to die in a car accident.

I'll most likely be dead from smoking. That will probably be the caused of my death.

No you are not.  But it is nice to have the skill to drive so get a license.

• Scott

If you live somewhere that has excellent public transit, there may be no reason to drive. However, driving is a useful skill to have as an adult. It wouldn't hurt you to learn to drive and get your license.

• Murzy

Take a course from a driving school.