Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 2 months ago

is anyone sick of the kardashians?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

I never cared for them to START with------

I have never  seen  a family milk 15 minutes of fame  into a 20 year career. 

• 3 weeks ago

Yes, I do.

I'm sick of the Trumps, Bieber, Maduro, Evo Morales, Kim Jong-Un.

• 1 month ago

I was sick of them when Paris was still popular.  And I was tired of Paris right after she did that sex tape.

• 1 month ago

lmfao i was reading up on them just now actually, an article about how they've been going strong now for 18 years ?

longest running American Reality TV show ? 

Since ive never watched a single episode of this show,  I cannot say I am sick of it. 

However if some of the tv show quotes are anything to go by,  i must admit it does compel me to watch an episode or two lol..

“If I had enough money, I wouldn’t do the show!” Kourtney cried. “I would be a full-time mom. Honestly, we have a disgusting family. I’m ashamed to be a part of people like that. It’s just gross.”

LMAO..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

yeah i am but they retired the show

• 2 months ago

who isnt? we do not need to talk abou them 24/7

• Dformd
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

No kidding.........

• 2 months ago

Yes, lots of people are.

• Jake
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

We've been sick of them. They're finally starting to become irrelevant. The ratings are going down. Kim's becoming a lawyer. Many people have complained about Kylies make up line. Kourtney quit the show. Khloe is Kims b¡tch. Kendall's a part time model who has no respect in that industry but sticks with it for name recognition, power, fame, and money. Kris is failing to Keep Up with the Kardashians. Kanye hasn't made a good song in ages. Kaitlyn has been disowned by the LGBT community. Scott is divorced and out looking for other sexy singles. IT'S FINALLY OVER!

• 2 months ago

Better Question: Who ISN'T sick of them?  

I'm pretty sure that the set of people who get tricked by phone scams and therefore make them worthwhile to keep running and the set of people supporting reality television have a HUUUUGE overlap.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.