Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicCountry · 2 months ago

How do you dress for a country concert?

Favorite Answer

Jeans, T-shirt (preferably plain black), and some type of boots (work boots or cowboys boots, nobody cares). Just simple and comfortable says it all.

In a business suit, carrying a briefcase full of important documents and pie charts displaying how the country music industry has crashed in the past 5 years.

I would dress the same as I would to any other concert!

Dress casually. Watch a country concert and for yourself.

• Sathi

Any way you want. Country isn’t country any more. It’s crossover pop.

Dress casual. Show your country spirit by wearing something country, like a shirt with the country artist you will be seeing. However, right now, there are no concerts going on that I know of, due to COVID... but probably in September. If there are, you will be required to wear a mask.

I have been to a couple of  Country concerts..George Strait, Tim McGraw,  They are a lot of fun, you will meet all kinds of down to earth, really nice people at any Country concert. HAVE FUN.. 

tank top that has tassles on it, jean shorts, cowboy boots

• Kathy

I have been to a few country music concerts, and I dressed nice, but comfortable.

Normal?