What are your views on the LGBTQ+?

Please also state why you have these views. Stay safe <3

@pasper2

Umm, why do you only support female homosexuals? (Please don't tell me you fetishize lesbians) 

Favorite Answer

I have no problem with any of them because why would I? Whatever makes people happy that doesn't involve anyone getting hurt is a good thing IMO. 

• HMFan

I’m gay so I guess I’m okay with LGBTQ+ people.

You probably already know by now That I am a believer in the Bible,  so I will never understand why all the damn annoying endless Crusading (because that what it boils down too) didn't all simply end by the late 80's,  because we all know that every single one of those that make up all those groups,  would no longer have any fear from being arrested or even being blackmailed because of the threat from the law, 

So they all could have just done WHAT THEY ALWAYS LIKE TO CLAIM THEY WANT TO JUST DO, and gone away and simply all got on with all their lives.

But no they really are never ever happy no matter what damn new laws are passed, it really is a case of once they were given AN INCH THEY THOUGHT THEY WOULD TAKE A MILE,  and if any RUSSIAN ever asked me what I thought their nation should do about the whole HOMOSEXUAL ISSUE IN RUSSIA, I would make it clear to them don't ever ever believe THE SATANIC LIES of WE JUST WANT THIS ONE THING, AND THEN WE WILL BE HAPPY.  Just look at every western nation to prove such a claim is nothing more than an utter LIE, Every western nation has been proving it for decades and it still isn't even over yet, far from it, the Crusading go's on.

Effing amazing crew ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤

being gay is wrong.

They are simply people like everyone else.

Not keen on the G, the B and the Q.  L and T are ok tho.

I find them entertaining. I was in Wal*Mart and a Flaming Queer CSM pranced up to Help me.  The service was great, but I found it difficult to not laugh, at the talk and  with the "hair", shoes, and nails. The voice and movements were a pure stereotype profile. I wish I had a bodycam for it.

They are just people who what happiness like anyone else .

Why do I state this. Because I have friends who LGBTQ

I judge people not on their sex lives but how they treat other people. I also have a gay daughter . She has a kind loving heart .  

I am a moderate conservative 

• D

i'm straight, but i think lgbtq+'s are so fun and full of love. i love them and they're always so nice