Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 months ago

Should I quit my job or will I get fired ?

I messaged this girl on a dating site and realized after that we work together. She however didnt reply back.  I feel embarrassed and ashamed . Should I quit my job . I dont want to be the laughing stock at my workplace and im also afraid she might go to h.r.

• Scott
    Favorite Answer

If this woman has a profile on a public dating site, she certainly cannot complain that a guy sent her a message.

• Linda

Don't wait for her to go to h.r. and become the laughing stock but instead go to her and explain your situation and that you meant no harm. You will not get fired and quitting your job is premature and you aren't thinking clearly. Act like it never happened and it will eventually all blow over.

No reason to quit, and no reason to be fired. 

Seems like a storm in a teacup to me. If it was a genuine mistake, why would it cost you your job? And why would anyone be interested enough to laugh at you? It will all be forgotten soon enough, one would think.