kevin asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

My solutions to preserve male dominance over the globe?

I think its a shame that women have managed to get so much power in today's society. 

women should be made to be second class citizens again. 

I suggest that it should be illegal for women to be lesbians and they should be prohibited from having positions of power such as ceo or manager. 

this will ensure absolute male dominance over the globe?

seeing a lesbian in a position of power and in charge of males, sends a cold shiver down my spine and into my very soul.

that is one of the reasons I voted for trump in 2016 and why i dislike Ellen DeGeneres. 

An alternative view:

Maybe women never were second class citizens? It is their role to bring up the children of the family and the man's job is to be their servant who goes out into the world to make enough money for the whole family to live on.

Women craftily managed to convince men that those men were really number one while they spent their time doing what they wanted to do with the children at home and sending their partners out to work at something they did not really like to finance it.

The OP's work day - 

1) head to the office at  2 Bolshaya Lubyanka Street

2) Create a Yahoo account. 

3) Copy and paste 10 "questions" to Yahoo Answers. 

4) Create another Yahoo account.

5) Copy and paste 10 more "questions" to Yahoo Answers. 

6) Repeat until 5 PM. 

It's actually in part because of those with views like yours, that some women are lesbian.

• John W

This is a joke, right?

You seriously need to get laid.

Good thing you don’t have any power