Feel lost?

I get really overwhelmed by everything. Don't know what I'm doing,what to do in life. I go through lots of different phases to find myself but then I give up and mood changes. 

• James

You don't really need to find yourself you just need to improve yourself. Develop hobbies and make yourself interesting. Don't Force yourself to try to like your career but instead develop a career that you genuinely know you are helping people and at least somewhat enjoy without forcing it. I'm not really sure what part of your life you are in (you should really add more detail when asking a serious question like this) but we all feel overwhelmed at some points in our lives especially when we get out of school and we aren't sure what direction to go. It just comes with the stress of finally realizing you will have to provide for yourself and become more self sufficient. Just take it one step at a time and don't be afraid to ask for help from all of the people in your life. If people know you are trying to improve yourself they should have every reason to help steer you in the right direction. Hang in there I know it's tough.