David asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

If you always vote for the same political party, what are your reasons for doing so?

Favorite Answer

Political parties generally have core philosophies that often characterize them. Candidates running under that banner generally believe in most if not all those principles. Thus even if you don't know much about a particular candidate, if you know the Party principles, you know at least some of what a given candidate stands for.

This is why political parties formed, to put politicians with certain political philosophies and beliefs into political office. This being said, political parties evolve over time, causing voters to find they now have more in common with another political party that the one they've been supporting.

Because the other party is just a bunch of nuts. 

• PANKO

Because, that's what daddy did. He always said the democrats were for the little people like us.

Because I cannot support a party that endorse baby killing, sexual perversion, a suspension of freedoms and Socialism (aka democrat)

Democrats align more with my values: healthcare, better education, public programs that benefit all of society and not just corporations/big business, human rights for all regardless of race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation.

• ?

I would never vote against my best interest by voting Democrat.

Only once have I voted for a Democrat in the last 30 years.

And that was the last time a Democrat actually made sense.

Republicans are greedy, racist, and insane. I cannot get myself to vote for them.