Asking someone who earned a degree at online?

How long did it take to complete for graduate

Favorite Answer

Let me just preface by saying that the only classes that I would take from online are from the local community college and/or the state-public university (or private, reputable university)  

How long it takes depends on the program requirements, as well as how many course credits the person takes each semester.

Please forgo those for-profit schools, such as devry, university of phoenix, capella, argosy, full sail, american public university, walden, art institute, strayer, and others.  Their course credits usually do NOT transfer to other schools, even if the for-profit school is regionally accredited.  Those for-profit schools may also be more focused on "making a profit," rather than quality of education.

1 week ago

Not all colleges are created equal.  Do your research before signing up.  Many people have payed a substantial amount of money for degrees they later find out are next to useless.  

I just got mine from one of dem online diploma mills.  Paid fiddy bucks for it.  Came in the mail the very next day.  BOOM!  Automatically unqualified for everything, struggling to survive and on the raydar...

• fcas80

I did mine from a public state university, one class at a time, three years for a masters.

depends entirely on program of study.  see individual school for the length of theirs

Phoenix took me 5 yrs, a certificate program from Villanova took about a year