Asking someone who earned a degree at online?

How long did it take to complete for graduate

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Let me just preface by saying that the only classes that I would take from online are from the local community college and/or the state-public university (or private, reputable university)  

How long it takes depends on the program requirements, as well as how many course credits the person takes each semester.

Please forgo those for-profit schools, such as devry, university of phoenix, capella, argosy, full sail, american public university, walden, art institute, strayer, and others.  Their course credits usually do NOT transfer to other schools, even if the for-profit school is regionally accredited.  Those for-profit schools may also be more focused on "making a profit," rather than quality of education.

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

Not all colleges are created equal.  Do your research before signing up.  Many people have payed a substantial amount of money for degrees they later find out are next to useless.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I just got mine from one of dem online diploma mills.  Paid fiddy bucks for it.  Came in the mail the very next day.  BOOM!  Automatically unqualified for everything, struggling to survive and on the raydar...

• fcas80
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I did mine from a public state university, one class at a time, three years for a masters.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

depends entirely on program of study.  see individual school for the length of theirs

• 2 months ago

Phoenix took me 5 yrs, a certificate program from Villanova took about a year

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.