kevin asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

should I start vaping or e cigs?

I'm 19 years old and all my friends my age are vaping or using e cigs.

I want to start doing it though I'm not 100% certain.

what do you guys think?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Of course not. Vaping or e cigs are just as bad as cigarettes in the long run, if not worse. It takes decades of smoking for cigarettes to harm you, but vaping and e cigs can do it a short period of time.  

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

No. Dont mess up your life.

• 3 months ago

If your friends jumped off a cliff would you join them? There is a growing amount of evidence that vaping (e-cigs is just another term for vaping) is harmful to your health. A simple google search for "vaping health risks" or something similar will yield plenty of results for you 

• JASON
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Why? You might think it looks cool, but I guarantee you'll regret it when you're older.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mike
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

So if all your friends were injecting bleach or eating Tide pods would you want to do it too?

Make up your own mind if you want to poison your body with known carcinogens and toxins.

• 3 months ago

No...you shouldn’t. If all your friends go and jump off a cliff, would you follow them?

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I mean no there’s no real reason for you to just pick up vaping. Vaping was meant to help people hey over cigarettes smoking but it’s way glorified and overrated among the youth. F*ck that and just be healthy u know   

• 3 months ago

Stick a vape up your backside and inhale deeply 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.