Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingOther - Pregnancy & Parenting · 2 months ago

I lost my virginity almost 2 weeks ago and should have had my period 2 days ago... it didn’t come yet.?

(We used a condom and he didn’t even finish) My period was supposed to be here 2 days ago and I am so scared that I’m pregnant it’s always on my mind and idk what to do...

1 week ago

Theotokos Virgin Mary gave prayers to "Schema-nun Antonia" on how to save aborted babies from hell. If you pray these prayers diligently, aborted babies are released from hell. On each painted nail there are forty demons; painted nails = aborted kids in family. Contraceptives = abortion; using contraceptives for one year = five aborted kids. Miscarriages happen because of high heels (weight pushes down; baby falls out)...cesarean because of pants (tight hips = cesarean...second generation cesarean will be infertile). Unbaptized aborted/miscarried/unborn babies burn in hell until Final Judgement; if pregnant, keep the kid and deliver at home because kids are chipped using IVs and vaccines in hospitals. Dentists and doctors chip patients secretly. Ultrasound leads to mark of the beast; don't do ultrasound, please. Abortion leads to breast cancer; a demon is released from hell for each aborted kid. Apocalypse started because of abortions and mark of the beast documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them; forgive me.

Source(s): Archbishop Sergiy Ageev who is now imprisoned by Jewish Commie gov't in Russia for speaking out against sin; they shaved his head and beard; forgive me.
  • Willie

In nine months be prepared to be an unwed mother.

• Edna

"We used a condom and he didn't even finish". He didn't "finish"? That's what you kids all say. If he's not going to "finish", then why bother to have sex? - it can't be too much fun for him.

Your period is 2 days overdue? That's not long enough to worry about. Your period is never going to begin on exactly the same calendar date every month. If your period doesn't begin within the next week, buy a home pregnancy test and find out of you're pregnant.

Do a pregnancy test..duh. Sorry but I would have thought that would have been obvious. You could just be a bit late.

Did he put on the condom before he entered your vagina? Was it on right with no gaps and didn't slip off at all? It can help for your peace of mind for you to put it on him yourself or at least check it before he finishes in the future. You're probably fine! Just check it next time. Its normal to freak out for no reason when you first start having sex, just knowing that it's possible, but after having sex hundreds of times with condoms I've never gotten pregnant. Stick to oral sexif you're super stressed! 

• God

People use condoms for years without getting pregnant and he doesn't pull out.  So you're fine.

Chill out.  Worrying doesn't help.  A cycle can certainly be a couple of days one side or the other or "normal" and stress will delay your period.  If no sperm was released inside of you, there is no chance of pregnancy.

All you can do right now is wait.  If you period doesn't come in another 5 days, take a home pregnancy test or go into an ob/gyn to get a blood test.

If you are going to be sexually active, you need to understand very clearly how conception works, and use a couple forms of brith control.  This would include a condom as well as a spermicide -- or go on the pill or get an implant or IUD.  You can also chart your ovulation and abstain for sex (even with protection) during your fertility window.