Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Why are libtards crying about an Indian American being executed this week?

I don’t care because he murdered a grandma and a 10 year old girl. Lezmond Mitchell is going to burn in hell for what he did to those women and I don’t care if he’s a Indian American or not. He’s getting what he deserves on wednesday. Why are libtards crying about this? 

Favorite Answer

maybe they just dont like seeing anyone get executed, i think he deserves it myself cause of killing them

• ?

What's it like not being able to learn anything.

I've always been iffy on the death penalty, but if he's definitely, NO DOUBT at all guilty, you won't catch me crying about it.

First, he's Native American. An Indian American is an American whose ethnicity is that of India.

Second, violence begets violence. A society that murders someone for murdering someone makes that society no better than the murderer. Capital punishment drags us down to the level of murderers. We have it within our power and means to imprison them, and frankly, life in prison is a far more difficult punishment to endure. Like choosing suicide over persevering is taking the easy way out because in an instant it's over and you escape having to go through it, executing someone instead of having them live with what they've done in prison for a lifetime is also giving them the easy way out. What's more, it's irrevocable, which brings me to my third point.

Third, our justice system is extremely fallible and should be replaced if there were anything less fallible, but there isn't, so we keep it. Still, it's very fallible. Studies estimate that no less than 2% and as many as 10% of those convicted are innocent. That means as many as 10% of people on death row are actually innocent, but even if it's 2%, that's too many. When as many as 1 in 10 people we execute are, in fact, innocent of the crime we're executing them for, we definitely shouldn't be executing because that's the state definitely, definitely, definitely murdering innocent civilians, not maybe, definitely.

Genetìccs .....  

Liberals and conservatives are pretty much a false dichotomy in America, they want us all dead, but they never expected we'd resist

Maybe because some people don't believe in hell. Maybe because some people doesn't believe in the death penalty. Maybe because they think they were innocent. Seriously, are you so inept that you can't imagine why other people might think differently than you?