What is your favorite conspiracy theory?

Favorite Answer

It has to do with the old Popeye cartoons and spinach.  I believe this spinach-eating character was created for the sole purpose of trying to trick kids into thinking eating that awful stuff will make you strong and cool.  It's a conspiracy I tell ya!  It's just wrong, wrong, wrong!

The Technological Singulairty, I think it's already happened and Governments aren't telling us that th AI has launched a baby computer into space that we will never find.

is santa clause real?

• Buzz

None I hate them. They are all nuts. 

None. All those   I believe in are not theories, they are based in fact. Like, 9/11. No "theory" it Was an inside job.. I trust a  Chicago Fire Chief,  FDNY fireman's eyewitness accounts,  engineers, architects,  videos of LSC's going off, Mark Louseaux's professional experience. Our Govt might have a reason to lie, but these men Don't.  Why testify it was an inside job? Why not take Safe route and lie it was the work  of 6 lone Arabs? That burning JP-4 can :"melt steel and concrete"?

By Whom, and Why,  now, that can be tossed about.

The Roswell Cover-Up. It is definitely a very Sloppy cover- up of something.

What  and why can be bandied about but it was big enough to scare the US Military.

JFK's assassination. A  Fact at least two different shooters. A Fact govt somehow  involved or Warren Report wouldn't have been sealed 50 years.

Also; who, why, is a CT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axM3auVJnIY

Youtube thumbnail

• Kels

Its only a conspiracy theory until its proven true.

i always liked the hollow earth conspiracy theory. i believe there aliens living in earth!

9/11 inside job

Mattress Firm is a money laundering front 

......that i found the g-spot