Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOptical · 2 months ago

How to change eye color without surgery or contacts?

I wanted to change my eyes from brown to green or blue without surgery or contacts, does anyone know how?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Willie
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Contact lenses can do wonders for your eyes, if they're colored.

• |
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

With diet and foods. Check on YouTube with search same text as your question, there you have plenty live examples, how they did it, with their eyes color before and after few months..(no lenses)

• L
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

IMPOSSIBLE.  The only way - is using contacts.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You can't ever change your natural eye color by surgery or by any other means. The only way to "change" your eye color (temporarily) is by wearing  colored contact lens.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • John P
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I strongly suggest that you do not try to change the colour of your eyes. You might do them great damage, even to the extent of making yourself blind, from which there might be no return. 

As JJ says, try Photoshop?!

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

well you can't...............

• 2 months ago

You are stuck with what you were born with.

• 2 months ago

Totally impossible. 

It has to be one of those options, and eye surgery for a totally cosmetic procedure is generally regarded as unethically risky. 

If you use cosmetic contact lenses they MUST be manufactured and designed to the same standards as medical-grade lenses in order to be safe to use; and those type cost a fair bit more than normal contact lenses. They also need a professional contact lens practitioner to assess whether your eyes are suitable for contacts and which exact size and specification will be safe for you.

• 2 months ago

not possible                           

• JJ
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Photoshop      

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.