Check if there are Grammar and Sentence mistakes?

It was the best broth I had ever eaten in my life. I just devoured eating it in five minutes and said to my dad "Oh, I can't believe it is so good!" After lunch, we went to Sauna and had a good talk each other. 

• John P
    Favorite Answer

Devouring means eatuing in a rapid and greedy way, thus you cannot use the wotrds '

devour' and 'eat' next to each other.

...I had just devoured it in five.....    ...went to the sauna and had a good talk together.

It is wrong to use a capital with 'sauna'.

Note that 'broth' has an old-fashioned feel to it.  I would use 'soup' there. And since soup and broth are both liquid it is possibly wrong to use 'eaten'. I might take the easy way out and say: "It was the best soup I had ever had in my life." If the meal was more solid than soup, it might have been a 'stew'.

Note that I am middle-class British.   Await answers from Americans etc.

May I just say that I think that you are being taught English by a non-native speaker of English. What you learn might not be what you encounter in a place such as the UK.