She wants to fight me over her 1 year old son stroller. Should we?

I'm getting tired of my baby father ex. She really want to fight me because her 1 year old son stroller WAS in my car. I told her I threw it away but she still asking for it. She's contacting me And my baby father for day's now asking about that damn stroller that we clearly don't have anymore. Now she's saying when she sees me she's beating me up. Should I fight her? I wanted to fight her anyway so she's really doing me a big favor 🤣

1 week ago

Theotokos Virgin Mary gave prayers to "Schema-nun Antonia" on how to save aborted babies from hell. If you pray these prayers diligently, aborted babies are released from hell. On each painted nail there are forty demons; painted nails = aborted kids in family. Contraceptives = abortion; using contraceptives for one year = five aborted kids. Miscarriages happen because of high heels (weight pushes down; baby falls out)...cesarean because of pants (tight hips = cesarean...second generation cesarean will be infertile). Unbaptized aborted/miscarried/unborn babies burn in hell until Final Judgement; if pregnant, keep the kid and deliver at home because kids are chipped using IVs and vaccines in hospitals. Dentists and doctors chip patients secretly. Ultrasound leads to mark of the beast; don't do ultrasound, please. Abortion leads to breast cancer; a demon is released from hell for each aborted kid. Apocalypse started because of abortions and mark of the beast documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them; forgive me.

Source(s): Archbishop Sergiy Ageev who is now imprisoned by Jewish Commie gov't in Russia for speaking out against sin; they shaved his head and beard; forgive me.
  • Willie

I saw it in the pawn shop, so why are you lying to her?

shame on you for throwing away a baby's stroller. That is mean and vindictive and there is NO excuse for that low class behavior. What the hell is wrong with you? Nasty, nasty, you are just nasty.

No matter. KARMA is a batch, you'll see. LoL.

You asked for it when you threw away her stroller. I mean you both sound ghetto, but i hope she beats your behind.

• John P

Are you getting all het up about a stroller?  Are you fit to be a parent if that is your big worry in life?

Sure.  I think a good plan wold be to fight in front of the children.  That will put an end to your daily posts about your family/his family/his ex.

Since you had her stroller in your car and knew to whom it belonged, you had no right to throw it away without the owner's permission - indeed by doing so you effectively committed theft.

• Jill

So sad that you people are raising children. 

• edward

Someone sounds mature.

Why was the stroller not returned to her? Why are you still continuing with this trashy bullshit?