Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMartial Arts · 2 months ago

Im a certified MMA fighter. Where can I find people to beat up? ?

I've been walking around town all day looking for fights, but nobody wants to fight.

I've tried pestering people, bullying them, and pushing them, but they won't hit back. 

Where can I find someone that wants to fight? 

I didn't take MMA training for nothing 

• 1 week ago

you are more of a certified punk than anything else. If you want to try out your skills enter a tournament. Picking a fight with a random person on the street can get you killed. you don't know if they are armed or not.  

• Megumi

If you ever visit Kyoto, Japan, try than on me. I am a 5'-10" lady martial artist. 

What a stupid question. You earned you black belt in trolling thou. lol

If you meet me, pester me, bully me, push me or strike me, you will only hurt your hands, and I will squash you like a pesky bug. I weigh 426 lbs and have competed in martial arts, boxing, powerlifting, weightlifting and bodybuilding. 

You find them inside of "litigation law firms."  Go for it.

LOL. 

Thank you for asking this. Your juicy satire has not fallen on blind eyes. 

could go to 'biker bar' with HA posters and yell 'H Angels are sodomites' - might get good fight, might get bowie knife up your onager/ Democrat party totem . Their are a few Dojo's with Senseis that know where 'death matches' are held- full contact tournaments for some money with release of liability forms signed absolving all other parties for injuries including death. Side bets cover simple funeral costs. couple bars in Chicago and Boston to go to on St Pats day- wear orange gloves, toast the Queen, yell phuck the green. Go to Scots bar favored by McDonalds and ask for piper to play 'Campbells are coming' instead of 'Snows of Glencoe'- wear Campbell tartan. Go to Nerd convention and say you're a Troll that has been byteing them- could get whupped up side of head with Dell board full of burnt capacitors, rebooted with over heated battery up your rectum. .

LMAO

oh you are serious 

LMFAO

nowhere, that would be illegal

Go to Portland, Oregon

Everyone knows your a TROLL looking or attention since mommy and daddy didn't hug you enough.

Go ahead take that attitude to cities like Chicago, or NYC and you will have your still beating heart handed to you.