Is it wrong for me to feel insulted when my boyfriend keeps putting down girls with small breasts?

So I started dating my boyfriend about 2 years ago. I know he prefers women who look different then me: very tall, brown hair and very large breasts with a very skinny body, as he mentioned that when I first met him. I am the opposite: short, petite, with a flat chest and red hair. The funny thing was, I used to be obese with a larger chest, but it shrunk down to nothing when I lost the excess weight, I am now at a healthy size. 

My boyfriend makes crude comments regarding small breasts constantly, especially when he is around his friends and drinking. Almost every time his friends are over he laughs and says you can't motor boat an A cup or B cup, etc. and that they aren't real breasts and he can't give the women with the smaller chest a necklace. Or says that he can't figure out how he ends up dating girls with small breasts when he likes women to have very large ones. He also makes jokes about my chest a lot, when we walked past a mannequin once he said "even she has bigger boobs than you." He claims I am being overly sensitive and that his jokes are good natured, but It is negatively effecting my self esteem. At one point I made a crude remark regarding one of his physical traits just to show him how it felt, and he was very insulted.

I thought of gaining all the weight I lost back since I rend to store extra weight in the breast area,  but my boyfriend likes VERY THIN girls with big boobs, not overweight girls. Plus, I don't want to become unhealthy.

We are both adults by the way.

Honestly, he treats me great, except for the "jokes" and "conversations" he has with his friends while drinking

I also lost 3 cup sizes to weight loss, and he doesn't believe that being of a thin stature can effect breast size...he compares my breasts to women who weight 4X as much as me, even though he claims he doesn't like overweight girls :/

• Ana

Yeah this is the kind of guy that you should dump immediately

i dont think so

So, what does your boyfriend like about you ?  Does not seem to be anything physical.  And what do you see in him ?  

Maybe you both made a mistake 2 years ago.

It sort of begs the question, "Why are you with him?"