Should a Mom who is a drug user be reported?

A friend of mine uses a lot of cocaine. So much so that she often skips paying rent, and has very little groceries to feed her children: 10 and 16. She has had her children removed once, but got them back under conditions that she no longer uses. She is functioning enough to work and make sure her kids are safe, but I don't know if the living conditions are appropriate for children.

The 16 year old moved out with her boyfriend recently. She was aware of her mom's drug abuse but lied on behalf of the ministry because the first time the kids were removed, they were forced to live with my friend's mom (their grandma) who was rather abusive. There is no other place for the 10 year old to go, and unfortunately after several threats I was told that my friends room mate and children would lie and cover up any shortcomings as far as her parenting. Also, the home is mouse infested

Of course you should report. 

• Nat

Maybe? Is there anyone else who could realistically take care for them?