Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Do you blame the Muslims for 9/11?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Its a FACT that al qaeda .. osama bin laden .. orchestrated the attacks on usa, bombings, killing innocent men - women - children - babies in many other parts of europe.

How old r u. I supposed u must be quite young not to know the facts of the case.

Muslims .. r TAUGHT .. to kill all unbelievers.

Their abuse of women, burning them alive .. is well documented. Thete is NO FREEDOM in islam. 

Convert .. they kill u .. hehe.

Koran : a BLACK MAGIC manual used by all muslims as their .. holy book ? Fact. Muslims use black magic on a daily basis .. to find a partner, to attack enemies, to make converts, to find a job , promotion  etc .. anything u can think of .. they use black magic power to achieve. Fact.i

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Would you blame Christianity (or any other religion) for a group of extremists?

obviously not! you would say they were people who had wrong ideologies perhaps mentally ill. (for the person who wrote their answer below). before you speak you should have knowledge of what you speak about. what you said about the ill-treatment of women is completely against Islam. The Quran says : [Consort with them in kindness – 4:20] and in a hadith, our prophet Muhammed says "the best of you are those who are best to your women" so what you say is wrong. In another hadith, the prophet may peace and blessings be upon him said "Avoid the seven sins that doom one to Hell." he was asked what are they he may peace and blessings be upon him said "Associating others with Allah (Shirk), magic, killing a soul whom Allah has forbidden killing, except in cases dictated by Islamic law, consuming Riba, consuming the property of orphans, fleeing on the day of the march (to battlefield), and slandering chaste women who never even think of anything touching their chastity and are good believers." clearly if you searched a bit more on what you were saying you would see that everything you said about Islam was wrong. my intention is not to humiliate or disgrace it is just to educate you and the other people that will read this section. Thank you and may God guide you to the right path.

• 2 months ago

Islam says: whoever kills unjustly is equivalent to killing all of mankind.

• 2 months ago

No, very few of them were complicit in it.  I blame Satan and evil, proud people.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

The Muslims that committed the actions, yes, they were to blame, but not Islam as a whole.  Although Islam is a false religion that does indeed promote violence towards unbelievers, Islam is not monolithic.

• David
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Only the ones who planned it and carried it out.

• 2 months ago

No, I blame Saudi Arabians. 

• Rico
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

It was all Trumps fault. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not unless George Bush took Shahada...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I blame religion, people who believe stupidshit, will do stupidshit.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.