How much of creator is present inside of the demiurge's creation?

Been reading about gnosticism lately and am curious to different ideas on yaldabbaoth/demiurge's creation of this universe and all of its dimensions and how much of the original God's influence or presence resides within it.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

    There is no demiurge.  Matter is not intrinsically evil.  When God finished the creation, he saw that it was very good.

  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

    The universe was up and running for billions of years before gods were invented..so why should the current god get the credit for it..

  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

    Skydaddy jumps a dimension if encroachment is sensed .

  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

    That which is of God upholds truth, reason, and faith in the good. The enemy sows lies and discord, relishes in chaos, and undermines all that is good.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

    Oh, about 10%. The other 90% of the Universe was created by 

    two other gods that God happened to be friends with, and it 

    contains a part of those gods too.

  • 4 months ago

    You are so far off the rails, this question cannot salvage it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.