Can I travel by train through Europe after self isolation in UK?

My wife and I are planning a trip to Europe. We want to get an interrail pass and visit several countries. I am from the US and she is from Argentina but we are currently living in the Dominican Republic. We checked and saw that we are allowed to travel to the UK but we need to quarantine for 14 days upon arrival. We also saw that in most of the other European Countries, they are allowing entry to people coming from other EU nations and the UK. We would like to arrive to Europe and do our quarantine, and then travel by train to Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Berlin, Zurich and finally Rome. The question is, will they allow us to entry since we are coming from another European country, or will they deny us entry because I am a US Citizen?

I am from the US  SO WHAT

she is from Argentina  How wonderful

Waving a passport means what?

We are CURRENTLY living in the Dominican Republic. The only important thing you said.

We checked and saw that we are allowed to travel to the UK but we need to quarantine for 14 days upon arrival. TRUE

Quarantine does not mean going to the tourist sites while you wait.

We also saw that in most of the other European Countries, they are allowing entry to people coming from other EU nations and the UK. TRUE

will they deny us entry because I am a US Citizen?

Amazing you  think Covid 19  spread depends on what passport you wave and not what country the passport CURRENTLY resides.

What is your route of travel? The country on your passport cover means little.

• ..

The entry regulations are changing all the time, as fresh Covid outbreaks come and go. I suggest that you leave it until next year, or your trip could become a nightmare..